- Monday- Kaden, Blast 21
- Tuesday- Korbin, Blast 19
- Wednesday- Jersey, Blast 22
- Thursday- Ashley, Blast 24
- Friday- Maya, Blast 24'Guess who loves to read' contest:
- Jake, Blast 23Wear a Word Wednesday Winner:
- ClaireSeflie Book Review Winner:
- RiaBlast Word Challenge Winners:
- Monday- Blast 5
- Thursday- Blast 8Check the following link to play at home https://www.merriam-webster.com/word-games/name-that-thingA big thank you to Mrs. Matthewman for taking the time on Thursday for World Read Aloud Day, and sharing some of her favourite quotes and stories with classes throughout the day!
Your News... In Real-Time!
At Bruce Middle School we've decided to go paperless with our newsletter.
There are two advantages to this:
- The saving of paper is a savings in costs and more importantly another step in our ongoing commitment to sustainability.
- By offering news in this format, we can now provide our community with real-time news as it happens, instead of waiting until the end of the month to send out information.
Want to get regular updates as items are posted? Follow Us On Twitter!
Monday, 27 February 2017
Wednesday, 22 February 2017
Tuesday, 14 February 2017
- It's not what you do, it's why you do it
- You never know what will happen when you push through in difficult times
- We can make a hunger free world by 2030!
- You have the ability to influence people
- Live a life of significance
- You matter!!
Friday, 10 February 2017
Thursday, 9 February 2017
- Promoting positive mental health and reduce substance use in youth.
- Guiding the development and improvement of school based social-emotional health and substance abuse prevention and intervention programs.
- Providing an efficient screening process for early detection, triage, and treatment of social-emotional health and substance use disorders in youth.This program will be completed during February and all grade 6 and 8 students have the opportunity to take part in the process. Any parents who do not wish to have their child participate, or if you have any questions or concerns regarding this program please feel free to contact Mrs. Sparrow, Mrs. Goetz, or Mr. Lipinski via phone or email.
Wednesday, 8 February 2017
A second draw will take place in the spring... stay tuned for results!