Your News... In Real-Time!
At Bruce Middle School we've decided to go paperless with our newsletter.
There are two advantages to this:
- The saving of paper is a savings in costs and more importantly another step in our ongoing commitment to sustainability.
- By offering news in this format, we can now provide our community with real-time news as it happens, instead of waiting until the end of the month to send out information.
Want to get regular updates as items are posted? Follow Us On Twitter!
Wednesday, 29 April 2015
Monday, 27 April 2015
Friday, 24 April 2015
The show also featured a mascot, “XYZ,” more commonly known as Mylo F. , as well as singing performances by Bruce students. Songs centered around a denim theme, since the fashion show included a denim drive, where used denim was collected for use in the art program.
Presenter: Rebecca Gray
Wed, Aug 19, 2015
Caught in the cycle of ever-increasing punishments to motivate your children? Tired of bribing your children to behave?
Want your children to be self-motivated? Learn why children behave, how to set them up for success, and learn concrete
tools for tough situations. Learn to encourage children to take responsibility for their actions & be self-disciplined. (No Prerequisite) (Complimentary book included)
Thursday, 16 April 2015
Friday, 10 April 2015
NOTICE OF IMPORTANT MEETING FOR
Grade 6, 7 & 8 iPad Feedback Evening For All Parents
Lincoln Middle School
April 29, 2015
7:00 – 8:00 PM
How to Register
In order to facilitate the planning process we would greatly appreciate having parents register in advance for ONE of the above sessions. Please register your attendance by April 20, 2015 in one of the following ways:
- ONLINE: http://www.bit.ly/myipadfeedback
- EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org (please provide your name, email address, the session you will be attending and the school your child/children attend)
- PHONE: 204-888-7951 x 2010